måndag 31 maj 2010

Sudy study study..

Hey!
Since last time I wrote I´ve been studying a lot! But I´m glad I have had some nice things to do in the evenings. On thursday I had my contemporary and jazz dance classes and after I went to see the second semifinal of the eurovision on the big screen at San Gabriel which is a nice restaurant here in Lija.
On friday after my last lecture on Malta we went with jonna,hanna and bridget to Valletta. First we went to a a restaurant, where the service was quite bad, and the we went to the cinema for the premier of Sex and the city. Since it was the premier everyone were dressed up(dresses etc.)which was nice. We got a free cocktail, some make-up and jewellery. And it was only 6,50! The movie was really good! I already want to see it again, it was just so funny! :)

On saturday evening after studying from 8-18 I went out for a run and when I came back me and some oters jumped in the pool with our clothes on. Then we went to San Gabriel for Eurovisionfinal "party". The price was 13 euros but it included barbeque, a lot of food (starter, main course,dessert) and drinks. It was a really nice evening and I´m glad that germany won the eurovison.Congrats

On sunday I studyied and we also baked some bred and I went running with jonna and after jumped in the pool and then I had a "skype date" with Teemu. It was so nice to talk to him, miss him so much! Can´t wait for the day when I come back to finland and I can see him! Last night we also made pizza and after I just sat by the pool talking with my flatmates Dadu and Marve.

Now it´s monday and I´m having a blogg break from my studying :P
Tomorrow I have my first exam on Malta, first out of 6! it´s the exam om the course Rehabilitation of the amputee so at least it´s a really interesting subject.

And by the way the reason why I´m writing in english is that I feel like I really should practise it. so that´s why..

Wish me good luck for my exam!

Hugs to everyone back home.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar