onsdag 2 juni 2010

1 month left on Malta!

My exam yesterday went well I hope.
I had to write an essay where I discussed about the principles of my approach to assessment to a 60 year old patient who had undergone a trans-femoral amputation due to diabetes and he was now in the pre-prosthetic stage. I also had to reason out how the findings in my assessment could help in the rehabilitation of the patient.

I feel like I would have needed more time than only one hour but I don´t think that I´m going to fail..but we´ll see about the other exams. I`m really nervous for them.

Yesterday me, hanna and markus went to sliema after the exam and celebrated with a drink. I drank a kopparbergs skogsbr cider. I haven´t seen them anywhere else on Malta. It was sooo good! After that we went shopping a little, bought myself a pair of sunglasses.

In the evening I joined a group of people from the residence who went for dinner to Melitas because two of the girls are leaving this week. It was nice and afterwards I went with some others to Zmurge (pub).

Today I´ve been studying the whole day..But uhh.. I don´t feel like stydying at all.. But I have to.

But now enough for today, I´m going out running.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Lycka till med alla tenterna! Känner jag dig rätt kommer allt gå helt galant. Va ska du göra sen då du kommer tillbaka till Finland? Jobba nåt?

    SvaraRadera
  2. hmm hoppas de går galant menmen..
    när ja kommer hem ska ja bara njuta av finlands sommar å umgås me alla som int ja sett på länge :) sen ska ja kanske vara inhoppare på kårkulla å så borde ja börja me slutarbetet :)

    SvaraRadera